Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Didn’t know where else to put this, SIAP

Don’t know if i buy MSU going that route, but it’d be fun to watch them beating one of Mich/OSU by Y2.

Advertisement

Don’t know if i buy MSU going that route, but it’d be fun to watch them beating one of Mich/OSU by Y2.

after being forced out of Ohio State for not acting on an employee's domestic dispute-related issues - this would be hilarious to follow up a head coach getting ousted on sexual misconduct - at a university globally known for one of the worst sexual misconduct cases of all time

Last edited:

Don’t think Urby would even consider it.

He’s not going anywhere that isn’t already pre-made for him to have success.

Mich ST is a rebuild job, they’re several years away from being a legit contender in the B1G.

& once Oregon, UW & USC shows up, that conference is over for the mid level teams.

Advertisement
Is LSU crazy enough to fire Kelly after two seasons if he loses say 4 or more games? Always felt like an odd fit anyway.
Yes, they could/would fire him but it wouldn't be crazy. And ur right, very odd fit. On the other hand, not sure where Kelly does fit

I know these schools genuinely don’t care, but they’re not hiring Urban Meyer after paying Larry Nasser’s victims $500 mill and having to terminate Tucker for causing for sexually harassing a sexual assault survivor.

Looks like his Fox coworker already shot it down.

Advertisement
Kids are expensive. Time to get back to work
1696426444035.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back