Visits Clemson GameDay 2023 visitors

Advertisement
Top247 S Anquan Fegans

đź‘€

Methodically going through this list and all of a sudden I noticed this Fegans was on the visitor list.

Shifting to the Class of 2025, attention turns towards two top-25 ranked safeties: five-star DJ Pickett from Zephyrhills, Florida, and Anquon Fegans from Thompson High School in Alabama. Anquon decommitted from USC in September, a school where his older brother, Tre’Quon Fegans, is currently enrolled after transferring from Alabama during the past offseason. Notably, Tre’Quon had, at one point, been committed to the Hurricanes before signing with the Crimson Tide in the 2022 recruiting class under former Miami head coach Manny Diaz, who now serves as the defensive coordinator at Penn State.

@Geo305 or anyone else that might know

QB Randy Phillips III | South Broward HS (FL)

From the Lifewallet Sports visitor list. Is Randy a QB or S or both?

Advertisement
I’ll be there. Bought tickets a month ago. Sucks what happened with tech. No surprise with UNC. 4-2 is where I had this team anyways at this point in the season. Let’s see if Miami can find a way to win a night game against a solid Clemson team.

If they lose I’ll be ****ed I spent the money and effort to go along with not getting back to my hotel till 1am cause of the late kickoff time haha
LFG beast!! What a game to attend brotha. Safe travels, make sure pack that W in your suitcase

LFG beast!! What a game to attend brotha. Safe travels, make sure pack that W in your suitcase

What a win! With all the injuries I can’t believe they pulled it out. Still wide awake in the hotel like I snorted an 8ball. Nope not coke for me just a massive W. Stadium wasn't packed but those of us that showed up, showed out! We were loud and into the game. Happy for the fans and team! Great night !

Last edited:
Advertisement

Glad he got to see a great win and great defensive performance. Bring him in. Him and Damari can hold it down for a few years

Pay this kid whatever the **** he wants and show him he'll be one of the keys to a diverse defense. We really f'in need a break on one of these. Just straight up take whatever money you were going to send to all the DTs we've missed and put it in a wheelbarrow for him. Deliver it in whatever currency he prefers. Even if it's onlyfans credits.

What a win! With all the injuries I can’t believe they pulled it out. Still wide awake in the hotel like I snorted an 8ball. Nope not come for me just a massive W. Stadium wasn't packed but those of us that showed up, showed out! We were loud and into the game. Happy for the fans and team! Great night !

It was a program-defining game and i'm glad I was there to see it as well.

Of the penciled losses we were supposed to take this season we're 2-1. Well-deserved victory for Mario, team and fansbase.

Beat UVA.

Last edited:
Kevin Riley is a prized running back commitment and he also loved what he saw in a return trip to Miami after watching his future school take down Texas A&M last month.

“I feel like it was a huge win, especially because it went into overtime and the game and they had fought. It was a tough game. Clemson put up a fight with them and I feel like it was a huge win,” Riley said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back