Visits Clemson GameDay 2023 visitors

Advertisement
After gt/UNC game sounds like many are selling Tix and or gonna be at Titanic than at stadium
True, I don’t blame people either way.

I only get 5-7 (no pun intended) home games a year to enjoy, so regardless I’ll be there. Now whether Im cheering (A&M) or *****ing (GT) will be solely up to Mario lol

Advertisement
True, I don’t blame people either way.

I only get 5-7 (no pun intended) home games a year to enjoy, so regardless I’ll be there. Now whether Im cheering (A&M) or *****ing (GT) will be solely up to Mario lol
I’ll be there. Bought tickets a month ago. Sucks what happened with tech. No surprise with UNC. 4-2 is where I had this team anyways at this point in the season. Let’s see if Miami can find a way to win a night game against a solid Clemson team.

If they lose I’ll be ****ed I spent the money and effort to go along with not getting back to my hotel till 1am cause of the late kickoff time haha

I’ll be there. Bought tickets a month ago. Sucks what happened with tech. No surprise with UNC. 4-2 is where I had this team anyways at this point in the season. Let’s see if Miami can find a way to win a night game against a solid Clemson team.

If they lose I’ll be ****ed I spent the money and effort to go along with not getting back to my hotel till 1am cause of the late kickoff time haha
Just enjoy the moment, never know how many games you got left. That’s what’s kept me sane through all these rough years 😂

Advertisement
they gonna see such a yikes crowd with an attempted white out; and no Im not just mopey with no spin, I'll still be there and loud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back