Classy Crablegs Jameis

*****.jpg

This guy laughs at him.

Advertisement
If a UM player did this they would be executed on site.
I hate FSU but props to their admin for caring about football and nothing coming of this.

Yeah, mad props to FSU for overlooking rape,pillage, and plunder.

Not talking about the alleged rape. Talking about stealing some god **** crab legs and this most recent event. If the last two things he's done happened to one of our players they would be suspended indefinitely or kicked off the team and everyone that follows UM football knows this.
That's the point I'm making. A school that actually cares about winning sweeps those two minor things under the rug while our school suspends a player for an entire season for a fight that yielded no criminal charges.

Unless your name is kevin olsen failed drug tests suspended one game a couple times and then before he came to campus crashed a car all banged uo and ran off i mean that kid got more chances then any recent U player I can remember

Jameis is a ****er and all, but I don't see the problem with this. What are you guys, a bunch of ***-****ers????? I mean what he's doing is instructional. At FSU they are probably giving other students a couple credit hours just for listening him preach his sermon.

He seems like a borderline personality, Dude gives not one **** about anybody else and does whatever the **** he wants.

Advertisement
Draft status drops more every day. By the time Rice and Peterson stuff is over, NFL will be scared sh...less of weird freaks like this. There is something wrong with him and will end up in a state prison before he is done.

Would take him in a transfer, today, after everything that has happened if it means we win the ACC this year. I am that starved for success, and that doubtful about the near future of this team.

Advertisement
Bunch of words printed out on a piece of paper by an FSU official of course. Just meaningless words.

“As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket. I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I’m taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.

“I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach. Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.

“I am grateful to be able to participate in the adult citation program where I will complete community service.”

Jameis Crablegs Winston

image.jpg

Crikey! There's been another Jameis sighting. He's moved on to easier targets...ones which do not yell nor squirm when penetrating.

Advertisement
he is VERY immature and last year it was the perfect combination for him to become the biggest dbag sports has seen in a LONG time.

he is a scum bag, dbag, idiot, illiterate, great qb all rolled in to one.

I'm in a conundrum. I seriously am torn over which is worse; not being relevant for 10 years in the ACC or having Jameis as the face of the football program. That guy is seriously that embarrassing.
At this point I would take one of them ISIS whackos as my QB if he delivered the ****ing coastal.

Yeah, get's in trouble with the pass rush, he'll start swinging one of those long curved swords. The pass rushers will scatter to the winds. Won't have to worry about any rape scandals, since he'll have a whole harem of recently purchased *** slaves. They won't be students, so no Title IX issues. Can you imagine, instead of Duke, we have some crazed, bat**** crazy masked madman running through the secondary swinging that long sword all around. Nobody will come hear him, the refs won't call a penalty, they'll be scared and running for the exits.

Got real possibilities. They'll call it the ultimate spread offense, since it will scatter the defense to the winds. The running lanes will be enormous. The empty spot in the zone defense will be the whole rest of the field because no DBs will come near. They'll be hiding behind the cheerleaders on the sideline, that is, those cheerleaders who are not already taken captive, covered in burgas, and let away in chains to be auctioned as infidel booty.

Won't even have to have a debate about boots on the ground over there because it will all be over here.

Advertisement
He's just a super weird dude. Something is off with that guy. Honestly, he's either a closet homo or he's got a latent psychological/emotional issue that will inevitably rear its ugly head.

Yup. All FSU hatred and bias aside, I thought this from the first time he was interviewed and it's only increased. Not taking anything away from his obvious insane football talent, but I would be very concerned about drafting him in the NFL. He has epic flameout written all over him. (pun?)

He continues to do it because he knows there will be NO consequences & can get away with it. Totally classless individual. Also made Clemson fans upset with his comments this week. Never knows when to shut up. Jimbo has zero control over him.

He seems like a borderline personality, Dude gives not one **** about anybody else and does whatever the **** he wants.

This guy is an accident waiting to happen. It's not going to end well. But you know that is not going to stop FSU from putting up a statue of him in front of Ron Zook Field at Doak Campbell Stadium.

PI-CFB-Jameis-Winston-081113.jpg

Advertisement
Back