Charlie Strong

Advertisement
Like anything else it takes time he was atleast left with talent.... Golden came into the biggest **** pile in years ... Shannon left it a dump and you had sanctions that lasted over 2 years and impossible spot to be in

He can turn them around but I don't know if their fans and boosters Etc will have the patience. He will probably need 3 years to really turn them around.

Would love to have him at Miami. He's a solid coach and great talent evaluator and developer.

Like anything else it takes time he was atleast left with talent.... Golden came into the biggest **** pile in years ... Shannon left it a dump and you had sanctions that lasted over 2 years and impossible spot to be in

tumblr_mb4ueqFOXr1rozti5o1_500.gif

Advertisement

I know man so smart.

He can turn them around but I don't know if their fans and boosters Etc will have the patience. He will probably need 3 years to really turn them around.

Would love to have him at Miami. He's a solid coach and great talent evaluator and developer.

that's what I said about not giving him the time,

Advertisement
the thing that will kill strong if he fails, no high skoo ties in texas. U put him at n e of the big 3 he wins imo.

other thing that hurts TX has more 5 star bust kids that I ever seen, the qb was a 5 star guy he blows

he deserves more than one year. I was never sold on him tho. he's chizik-esq due to having an elite QB.

Totally disagree. Lmao. Come on bro. Not chizik...... Besides. Gus Malian made chizik. Not the qb.

other thing that hurts TX has more 5 star bust kids that I ever seen, the qb was a 5 star guy he blows

It tells u alot that CS had 2 offer 7 sfla dbs in 1 day.......he cant croot texas well he has 2 develope relationships all over again. He will fail cuz tamu is SEC now.......texas gets sloppy 2nds with some studs. A similar situation we been in for 10 plus years.

Advertisement

It tells u alot that CS had 2 offer 7 sfla dbs in 1 day.......he cant croot texas well he has 2 develope relationships all over again. He will fail cuz tamu is SEC now.......texas gets sloppy 2nds with some studs. A similar situation we been in for 10 plus years.

UT doesnt even get sloppy seconds now...they are behind A&M, Baylor plus Oklahoma comes and cherry picks kids and now TCU is starting to get kids

And Swoopes does blow just like Jacory but Swoopes wasnt a 5 star

Last edited:

UT doesnt even get sloppy seconds now...they are behind A&M, Baylor plus Oklahoma comes and cherry picks kids and now TCU is starting to get kids

This is true I know that but just pointed out they r losing kids, I know Baylor and tcu r taking kids now. Ou always picked up some kids like Fsu does us but now they cherry picking just like Fsu and Bama and Florida and a bunch others do to us.

Can't wait for the day we make a hire at coach that when we see his first class we will all know we back.

Advertisement
off the topic but I bet Bethel wished he came to Miami now Texas tech is getting record set on them over 80 points on them and still counting

Don't think he could of if he wanted to. And he got toasted all game long!
People jumped in me when I said he wasn't that good and I'm glad he didn't come here. I knew the big 12 was going to eat him alive. TTech has 0 impact players on defense.

Advertisement
Back