Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You think Middle Tennessee doesn’t win another game for the next 2 years? What are the odds of lightning striking twice?

Flagg stood flat footed while Gainer ate his lunch. Even if Flagg was unblocked, he didn't move until Maye already had 5 yards.

Awful!!!!

Advertisement
Wes just made the best run read I’ve seen in 2 years. He’s just too small.

I blame both, but you can 100% blame Knighton for that play. LOL if you think I shy away from blaming players.
I don’t understand these people that think it HAS to be one or the other. We are obviously lacking talent and making boneheaded plays but at the same time the coordinators are doing them no favors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario loses this game, he will tie Manny Diaz for the worst 5 game start for any HC at UM in the last 50 years. I guess that's what $80M gets you when you hire a Miami bro.
ZomboMeme 24092022192343.jpg

Advertisement
Mario, you get a pass this season....mainly because most games have been watched while drunk, but also because it is your first season. you better bring some real Sh^^ next season or i'll be the first on the bandwagon for a new corch. This is pathetic... 3* players at WF and Coastal Carolina are coached better than this. The determination and motivation for these players is pitiful.

As much as Gattis sucks he at least has seem to try doing something that actually works but Steele…he the stupidest MF on this staff with some of his defensive schemes…

Strong needs to be made DC and Steele needs to go retire like he planned cause his sHT don’t work..

Defense really a bigger problem than offense but everyone focused on Gators right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back