Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So he’s a one trick pony spinning it against a ****** defense that gave up 60 to app state
Ok
Let me guess - you think he will win Heisman and be first pick in draft😂
No, you dolt.

His job is not to be able to run any scheme flawlessly. Our corche’s job is to put him in the best position to succeed, meaning playing to his strengths, not his weaknesses. You’d make a terrible HC.

He is a Miami Hurricane, which means you tailor the offense to suit what he does best, not the other way around.

Advertisement
If the CB’s and safeties can get on the same page it would greatly help. Kam messed up on that 1st TD and the then post route.

Tae was in the right spot on Smiths INT and allowed Smith to play underneath

Advertisement
That’s why i said go watch the condensed games. We’ve been playing to the hashes and haven’t been condense much at all. This is a very simple game and we have coaches making it hard. Now our qb and receivers look pretty good. Yet fans and coaches were throwing Then under the bus.
scheme scheme philosophy and scheme. 2022 you spread them out and throw in space. Hopefully Gattis found something

That’s why i said go watch the condensed games. We’ve been playing to the hashes and haven’t been condense much at all. This is a very simple game and we have coaches making it hard. Now our qb and receivers look pretty good. Yet fans and coaches were throwing Then under the bus.
We have to be balance and physical and run the ball, herp durp.. lol.. MAN SLING THE ROCK AND LET TVD COOK

Advertisement
I personally think our defensive issues are more on the players then coaching. I wouldn't fire anyone on the defensive staff, the best way to build a good defense is continuity, Steele system can work, we just need the player's to run it.
I think I agree w that tho I think steele is a placeholder. I dont think he comes back. I think Marios choice said no thanks and he was left w the best of whatever didnt have a job then

Reactions: JD4
Stevenson is an elite talent, you have to be a special kind of bad to be worse than DJ Ivey
Guy needs to lose weight i think.hes like 220 or something trying to play man.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back