Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is at minimum equal to the worst team we have had in the last 20 years, and may actually be the worst team we’ve had in the 21st century.

I understand the roster isn’t Mario’s yet and that the recruiting has been pretty abysmal for years now but with all the hype this staff has gotten you would at least think they would be at minimum a little better than last year.

Nobody with half a brain expected miracles this year, just wanted to see a team with more mental toughness and a glimpse of what will be ahead of us. BUT, we seem to be worse at everything. It’s pretty unbelievable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright fellas.....I'm out.....personally I am done watching Miami this season....maybe longer....I will read the boards but that is it.....I am like others.....I have had enough...peace!

How about we blitz the ish out of them, he’s just sitting back there, can’t be any worse

Advertisement
Man.. this team is bad... I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team fail to score on 1st and goal and then follow it up by allowing the other team to score a TD on a 90+ yard drive over and over again... Absolutely terrible...

Mario is the only coach who was every going to get big money commitment so I hope y’all have a good memory because you’ll need it in 2050 when we are a .500 G5 team

How is this guy suppose to change the culture if he can’t even gain a yard when we reallllly need it? I’ve seen more than enough to know this isn’t ending well. I mean, this is the worst it’s been over the last four or five coaches…. And that’s saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back