Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UNC made an adjustment all right.

Slant the DL and play Quarters

Like I said, this one is over.

Sadly, I don’t think Dawson made many adjustments. Same personnel groups and same play calls. It’s lashlee all over again

Nope. We have a bunch of "good" offensive players but zero gamebreakers

Yep.

TVD is more of a distributor.

But he’s distributing it to move the chain guys. Which means a lot methodically moving down the field if we’re going to score.

That isn’t easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami has been exposed!

TVD is aweful
We have 1 weapon Restrepo
Our DB are slow slow and can’t cover
Our safeties are not disciplines
Our coaches are Morons

Bring back Manny! Nothing is different, continue to make the same mistakes.

I'm done with TVD at this point. Just done. You can't win with a guy that folds. No pocket awareness, you'd think he would have felt Mauigoa get beat off the edge and climbed, he didn't. He just stood there like the statue he is. At this point, are you better with anyone else? Even though in theory TVD could come back, do you want him back? For all the good he does, he's a turnover machine and his turnovers are always the ones that break games open.

Players, coaches, admin…..all pathetic. Need to consider a move to FCS….only chance they have to ever be “relevant” again. Done with this bull****.

Advertisement
Parrish has been abysmal missing gaping holes all game
He’s trash too. And he fumbled at the goal line so there’s no reason he’s still in. He doesn’t hit holes and spends more time dancing than getting up field. But hey the $8M man rolls him out there anyways.

Advertisement
You can't do the following on the road at night against a decent team:

-Fumble on the 1 (7 points)
-Have a penalty on 4th an 2 (7 points)
-Fumble a snap when driving
-Throw a terrible pick when needing an answer (7 points)
-Give up 3rd and 20 for a long TD (7 points)

All of out mistakes have cost us 7 or given them 7. No wonder we're on the verge of getting blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back