Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, this is me right now
1641d7e6-bfbc-4540-8518-477013f2c841_text.gif

Advertisement
Prepare yourselves everyone. The ACC refs will start fast. Look for 3 - 4 penalties on UM in the first quarter. They will spot the tar heels 14 points before settling into the game.

If I were guessing, I'd guess that one or both of our safeties get tossed for targeting.

Advertisement
I just did in two white chicken for a good cause... Go Canes!

Advertisement
Prepare yourselves everyone. The ACC refs will start fast. Look for 3 - 4 penalties on UM in the first quarter. They will spot the tar heels 14 points before settling into the game.

If I were guessing, I'd guess that one or both of our safeties get tossed for targeting.
Then a few procedural penalties on the extra points to even it out

Holding OL calls:

Miami 4, UNC 0

Advertisement

Fully expect an iffy targeting call against us with one of our starting DBs getting ejected. ACC has to even it up with one of their starting receivers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back