CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Very Good QB???....Lol
Thought I'd re-visit this after watching the game again. Kid was 21-30 approaching 300 yards after 3 quarters. Had led 2 long scoring drives (TD, Fg) in in the 3rd and was nearing midfield on another when his receiver fell down causing his first interception as a collegiate player.
Next possession starting the 4th q on 3rd down he rockets an out route feathering it over a defender in shallow zone but in front of the other behind the receiver..drop. Drive killed. Kid took MANY big shot and kept coming. So even moreso after watching again I was impressed. And to think if not for the miscues we would have blown out a team whose QB was dealin'.

Thought I'd re-visit this after watching the game again. Kid was 21-30 approaching 300 yards after 3 quarters. Had led 2 long scoring drives (TD, Fg) in in the 3rd and was nearing midfield on another when his receiver fell down causing his first interception as a collegiate player.
Next possession starting the 4th q on 3rd down he rockets an out route feathering it over a defender in shallow zone but in front of the other behind the receiver..drop. Drive killed. Kid took MANY big shot and kept coming. So even moreso after watching again I was impressed. And to think if not for the miscues we would have blown out a team whose QB was dealin'.
Agree. He had more “moxie” (love that D$ word) than I expected, especially with how much we pressured and hit him from all angles all game. He’s a poor man’s Drake Maye and I love that we got to experience him before our game with UNC in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back