CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
9272.jpeg

Prayers for Kam.. Hope everything works out.....
This was a big win... Will open the eyes to alot of recruits that verbally committed elsewhere... This is the kind of stuff that plants the seeds of flipping....

Advertisement
Kam is an example on and off the field of everything we wish our sons would be. We should pray hard for that young man. He's an inspiration for me and I'm 44 yrs old. That being said huge win and looking forward to the return of the AA #5

Kams tbd injury sucks but we beat the **** out of A&M. This is a great win. 10 wins is very possible now
It more than just sucks if the young man has a spinal injury. I’m not even worried from a football standpoint or about losing him for the season or some **** like that. There are more important things than football.
I’m gravely concerned for the kid and his health.
I’m hoping we get some good news on his health soon. Payers to him and his family.

Advertisement
It more than just sucks if the young man has a spinal injury. I’m not even worried from a football standpoint or about losing him for the season or some **** like that. There are more important things than football.
I’m gravely concerned for the kid and his health.
I’m hoping we get some good news on his health soon. Payers to him and his family.
If you want to feel bad go ahead.

Advertisement
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

@Canes2082 - let us know if you hear anything from the brethren

Just saw this… yeah it’s not uncommon for an injury like that to fly the patient due to how long it would take on the ground. It’s actually more common than most know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back