CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They just said USC has 30 new players on it. Lincoln Riley still found a way.
Riley basically gutted the OU roster and brought it with him. He also grabbed some guys from Oregon that have helped. Mario overrated the talent on the roster, and is paying for it. He should have done everything possible to bring 20-30 guys with him through the portal. He didn't.

Advertisement
why? I would be mad we didn't get to a bowl game but I honestly don't want to watch this team play again.

I want the demo phase to be over so we can build a new roster with more talented athletes.
Then what?

We have a **** staph that has managed to make every single player on this team look worse, which is almost impossible to do.

The injuries made it even worse. But at no point this season did we look like even a semblance of a mediocre team. Blowout after blowout at home. Zero improvement and very little fight.

At some point fans have to realize that competent coaching would have these kids at least looking decent. Some of them look like they’ve never played football before.
lol, stop it.

We won 7 games last season and that's all because of TVD. He's our whole team, and that's the problem.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back