CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I feel sorry for the announcers having to fill the time with this crap.
They keep repeating themselves and it’s hard to blame them.

Dorsey never looked THIS bad. Even at his worst, you could see that Dorsey processed the game, he had something there. Garcia isn't athletic, he struggles to throw outs(Every one of them is a floater) and he has zero pocket presence. Maybe a new playcaller saves him, but I doubt it. I think he's a camp wonder, and is now being exposed when the bullets are flying.

Rewatch VT 1999 please. It feels like yesterday, but similar in many ways.

Also remember that we had, you know, an actual OC back then.

He did that because of the holding.

Good strategy by Pitt. Commit so many penalties the refs can’t call them every play.

Advertisement
They just said USC has 30 new players on it. Lincoln Riley still found a way.

Dorsey never looked THIS bad. Even at his worst, you could see that Dorsey processed the game, he had something there. Garcia isn't athletic, he struggles to throw outs(Every one of them is a floater) and he has zero pocket presence. Maybe a new playcaller saves him, but I doubt it. I think he's a camp wonder, and is now being exposed when the bullets are flying.
I agree with a lot of this, but Garcia did play very well during the games in high school as well.

Nah, seriously; what is James Williams doing?
200.gif

Advertisement
I am a gator fan, but my brother is a Miami fan and I am just sick of seeing both our teams suck constantly. I hope both programs can get it together in the near future
Florida is closer to a turnaround than Miami. Mario’s next season will be worse, 2024 will get us back to 6-7 wins. 2025 is where you have the combination of enough talent and experience to look for a ten win season.

Hope that I am wrong.

Advertisement
you're correct and I read that wrong, he's been hurt the last 5 games.

As far as the bottom line, we don't have quality depth or continuity at QB.
We have a **** staph that has managed to make every single player on this team look worse, which is almost impossible to do.

The injuries made it even worse. But at no point this season did we look like even a semblance of a mediocre team. Blowout after blowout at home. Zero improvement and very little fight.

At some point fans have to realize that competent coaching would have these kids at least looking decent. Some of them look like they’ve never played football before.

Missed interception by our AA #0 just like all his missed tackles. The most undiciplined player on our roster, just shaking my FH.

Advertisement
I am looking foward to our players post game tweets lol. Somebody create that thread asap once this game is over lol

We are being ragdolled by mediocre teams. These aren’t Top 10 juggernauts week after week. And our scant victories were nail biters. Unbelievable.
this **** happens again next year mario might find himself out of a job , no matter the cost of the buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back