CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a gator fan, but my brother is a Miami fan and I am just sick of seeing both our teams suck constantly. I hope both programs can get it together in the near future

At least you guys can put up points and were in close games in some of your losses. We don't just lose......we get out *** whooped by halftime L's

Advertisement
Ya remember when caleb williams hit the portal last year alot of ppl on this board didnt want him lmao good times ! He was all usc but still haha

Advertisement
He’s a redshirt freshman who has been thrown to the wolves. Ken Dorsey looked like crap early on too.
Dorsey never looked THIS bad. Even at his worst, you could see that Dorsey processed the game, he had something there. Garcia isn't athletic, he struggles to throw outs(Every one of them is a floater) and he has zero pocket presence. Maybe a new playcaller saves him, but I doubt it. I think he's a camp wonder, and is now being exposed when the bullets are flying.

Advertisement
Dorsey had freaking Kenny Kelly as the only other QB option. This team throws Garcia to the wolves down 14, and gives him 3 pass plays a quarter. How does that help figure out what he is looking at?

What does the situation on the scoreboard have to do with how well a QB sees the field?

My suggestion to you, Mr. Garcia, is to take your sons Central Connecticut game from last year and shop it around. I also highly recommend calling someone from the Sonny Dykes tree.

They’ll be able to tailor a scheme to his limitations.

Lol, are these refs ******* serious????

Pitt’s player was holding the fvck out of Williams jersey. It was so god **** obvious and they don’t call that, but instead, hands to the face???

Should have been offsetting. That screamed that the refs hate JW0 because of how he acts on the field and aren’t going to call anything for him, no matter how obvious.

Just sitting here thinking, it took Marshall less time to recover from the tragic death of pretty much their entire football team than it has Miami from the sheer incompetence of the powers that be since Butch.

As it’s been all year long, our D quickly gives momentum back to the opponent, not that we were going to win, but **** make a stop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think we just need to go ahead and try again on the defensive staff and personnel. We have 90, 56, 31, and 24 and maybe 6 that can play for sure. Flush the rest and start over. It’s schematic. It’s IQ. It’s tackling. It’s everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back