CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I remember it being a factor in our offensive downturn in 2018, and was a huge factor in 2019. Lashlee’s scheme somewhat masked the deficiencies, but we didn’t take advantage of that two year window to recruit back to normalcy.

That's one thing Mario should get fixed. As of right now he has 5 incoming OL for the 2023 class and there all huge guys. It'll probably take him at least 2 years to get at least a solid O line out there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, you seem angry, ibis.

Living through construction can be tough, but you're somehow surprised by the losses when our best player and star QB has been injured for the last 5 losses!?

This is a rebuilding season and I don't much care how we lost those games with the players we have on this roster; do you see our OL and QB depth on display?

We're in desperate need of a complete roster overhaul; I'm talking gut renovation, and some of y'all need to take a vacation while this work is going on.

Be honest Pearson, when Mario get's all his guys in, stacks this program with talent, do you see competing with the likes of USC, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan. I am not even sure he will go on any kind of run in this conference. It takes more than talent now a days. It takes some level of innovation. I see a guy who will still drop frustrating games, have frustrating close games. I have tried to be positive. I even have a post talking about Mario turning Miami into an annual playoff contender, I got laughed at in that post and I am starting to think, that clowning was warranted. Hope I am wrong but I don't think you can fault anyone for thinking that. At the end of the day, even at Oregon, his best season when he won the Rose Bowl, he lost to an unranked Arizona State team. Last year, another good year, lost to an unranked Stanford team. That's fine for some programs, but I doubt that is what you pay 8 million dollars for.

Advertisement
I am a gator fan, but my brother is a Miami fan and I am just sick of seeing both our teams suck constantly. I hope both programs can get it together in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back