CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, we haven't had a good offensive line in awhile. It was a huge problem last season too
I remember it being a factor in our offensive downturn in 2018, and was a huge factor in 2019. Lashlee’s scheme somewhat masked the deficiencies, but we didn’t take advantage of that two year window to recruit back to normalcy.

Advertisement
monkey rally GIF

Again, you seem angry, ibis.

Living through construction can be tough, but you're somehow surprised by the losses when our best player and star QB has been injured for the last 5 losses!?

This is a rebuilding season and I don't much care how we lost those games with the players we have on this roster; do you see our OL and QB depth on display?

We're in desperate need of a complete roster overhaul; I'm talking gut renovation, and some of y'all need to take a vacation while this work is going on.
You have to either be a troll or you need to get a little better at reading the room.

There's no way after watching Garcia's highlight tape in high school than I would have ever thought he'd be this bad. High school or not, he does not look like a guy that's developed at all given his potential coming into the program.
Absolutely nobody gets this offence - it's too complex for them.

Advertisement
1000000%

Always cheering guys on, especially the other QB.

Never ever looks down.. plays the best he can under these circumstances (Gattis/OL)

I for one hope he comes back.. but would completely understand not wanting to.
I hope he’s back. He’s struggles at times but I think in a properly schemed offense he can be a really good QB.

You don't have to flip a roster to not get blown out by MTSU, Duke and look anything remotely competitive all season. Slurping is not winning this argument. Your HC on the sideline looking dumbfounded by the group that he trains all week

Oh you mean the two tim pac champion and rose bowl winning mario Cristobal? That guy?

He’s a redshirt freshman who has been thrown to the wolves. Ken Dorsey looked like crap early on too.

That’s not true.

He played like **** for a few series, but you could tell that he recognized what he was looking at.

Every time Garcia throws, it’s into a very questionable area.

Those are the tell tale signs that he has no idea what he’s looking at (coverage or scheme).

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is false. He played the entire game against MTSU, where we were blown out and punked at home by a school that hasn’t come close to winning a game since then.

Bottom line is that other teams get players hurt, and they still look competent in O or D. This team looks awful week after week.

you're correct and I read that wrong, he's been hurt the last 5 games.

As far as the bottom line, we don't have quality depth or continuity at QB.

Advertisement
That’s not true.

He played like **** for a few series, but you could tell that he recognized what he was looking at.

Every time Garcia throws, it’s into a very questionable area.

Those are the tell tale signs that he has no idea what he’s looking at (coverage or scheme).
He literally looks like they just pulled him out of the stands and said hey kid you wanna try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back