CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offensive line has been a problem for five seasons. Until this is fixed, Miami will be just like FSU was for its nadir.

This is true, we haven't had a good offensive line in awhile. It was a huge problem last season too

The 5 straight losses came when TVD was hurt. He didn't finish any of those games and played about 2 series, total; I don't get the outrage or why that's surprising.

Am I missing something?

NC St beat UNC with their 4th string QB. Garcia and Brown were 4 stars. The offense with TVD was **** early.

Stop making excuses for the ineptness..

Doesn’t mean much when you’re getting killed, but I admire jakes energy and body language in a bad season in a terrigoe situation. He hasn’t let it get to him. Hustles, holds his head high and doesn’t show negativity. I hope he is successful wherever he ends up
1000000%

Always cheering guys on, especially the other QB.

Never ever looks down.. plays the best he can under these circumstances (Gattis/OL)

I for one hope he comes back.. but would completely understand not wanting to.

Advertisement
I don’t know what Garcia is seeing most of the time
The Sandlot Wow GIF

Again, you seem angry, ibis.

Living through construction can be tough, but you're somehow surprised by the losses when our best player and star QB has been injured for the last 5 losses!?

This is a rebuilding season and I don't much care how we lost those games with the players we have on this roster; do you see our OL and QB depth on display?

We're in desperate need of a complete roster overhaul; I'm talking gut renovation, and some of y'all need to take a vacation while this work is going on.

Everyone should be angry about what we have seen this year..

Advertisement
There's no way after watching Garcia's highlight tape in high school than I would have ever thought he'd be this bad. High school or not, he does not look like a guy that's developed at all given his potential coming into the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back