CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
5 wins and blowouts at home.. firing half his staff.

F

Again, you seem angry, ibis.

Living through construction can be tough, but you're somehow surprised by the losses when our best player and star QB has been injured for the last 5 losses!?

This is a rebuilding season and I don't much care how we lost those games with the players we have on this roster; do you see our OL and QB depth on display?

We're in desperate need of a complete roster overhaul; I'm talking gut renovation, and some of y'all need to take a vacation while this work is going on.

Can we stop the official CIS narrative that all Garcia does is throw picks? That was one effing game.

He’s a good QB. Needs a line that doesn’t resemble a wet paper bag.

Advertisement
it's undeniable. Gattis takes so long to get a play call in we are always against the clock. We have a positive play and he is fumbling around. Or he purposely wants to slow it down.

Im still ******* ****ed that Garcia got pulled after completing three straight passes just so Jacuzzi can come in and hand the ball off.

This is beyond belief.
Insider sabotage. Only explanation.
Same reason why there’s a bs “check with me” at the goal line to kill momentum just to hand it off for a run down the middle

Advertisement
2023 has to be a better season! This 22 team is garbage!

Gattis has to go!

This is such an embarrassment!

**** if Mario had taken the points earlier we could have 9 points here then possibly get to 12 before the end

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm surprised we even kicked it. I mean normally the coaches mentality is "FGs agent going to win this game." But they only have that mentality in games decided by 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back