CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keeping to my promise of not criticizing Mario anymore- I just want to say it looked like there was a noticeable shift in the team's attitude after the TAMU game. It certainly looked like the players were disappointed that UM wasn't more aggressive and Cristobal's objective seemed to be to keep it a low scoring game where time of possession was the key factor.
Can’t argue there

He coached soft and scared

Hard to be a tough guy in front of teenagers after you show your ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 5 straight losses came when TVD was hurt. He didn't finish any of those games and played about 2 series, total; I don't get the outrage or why that's surprising.

Am I missing something?
This is false. He played the entire game against MTSU, where we were blown out and punked at home by a school that hasn’t come close to winning a game since then.

Bottom line is that other teams get players hurt, and they still look competent in O or D. This team looks awful week after week.

Im still ******* ****ed that Garcia got pulled after completing three straight passes just so Jacuzzi can come in and hand the ball off.

This is beyond belief.
That’s what makes ****ed beyond what my ticker can take.

Advertisement
laugh-hard.gif

Advertisement
Pretty much. He lost to a bad Stanford team last season. I think that Stanford team was 4-8. I'm not a picky guy if he makes this program a 9-3 on average every year I'll be happy with that.
Not for 8 Million **** that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back