CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let me guess, when Mario stacks this team with talent, we are going to have close games and lose a game or two we have no business winning? Because no matter how bad you tell me the talent is, I can see coaching deficiency when i see it. I am not expecting to go through a season like Ohio State and win most games by double digits. I didn't follow him at Oregon but does that pretty much sum it up?
YUP!!

Advertisement
Easily the most underachieving team I’ve ever witnessed

The worst season I’ve ever watched as a fan but even back in the day we had scholarships taken away

Last year at this time I thought we were at rock bottom but at least we had a potential change to look forward to

Never in a million years could I have imagined this
We need to quit calling rock bottom, because there is no bottom.

Pretty much. He lost to a bad Stanford team last season. I think that Stanford team was 4-8. I'm not a picky guy if he makes this program a 9-3 on average every year I'll be happy with that.

Advertisement
25 straight drives at home without a TD, that’s absolutely brutal. Gattis obviously has to go but Mario needs hire an elite OC and let him run it. Stay away from the offense.

Good luck with that.

Bro style is here to stay.

I hope his recruiting is as good as is he thinks it is.

That and Highsmith is going to earn every penny with his developing scouting department. I’ll say one thing, the organizational structure is impressive.

I personally can’t think of a worse season
Considering the caliber of our opponents, Mario is not only the HC of the Miami team that suffered the most humiliating loos in the school’s history ( when we paid MTSU $1.5 Mil to kick our ***), he is also the HC of the absolute worst coached team to set foot on the field in at least the past 40 years.

Advertisement
Season was over in game 4 when the team quit on Mario after we lost to A&M and they knew Gattis was ***

Keeping to my promise of not criticizing Mario anymore- I just want to say it looked like there was a noticeable shift in the team's attitude after the TAMU game. It certainly looked like the players were disappointed that UM wasn't more aggressive and Cristobal's objective seemed to be to keep it a low scoring game where time of possession was the key factor.

****! I just saw that we are still in the 3rd quarter. I thought this debacle was almost done.

Advertisement
Worst canes team ever. Not even up for debate. These players can go to another school. Bring in 85. **** it.

I've never seen it this bad and we have had some bad cane teams but this team gets blown out by the 2nd quarter by teams that have no business blowing us out like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back