CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Easily the most underachieving team I’ve ever witnessed

The worst season I’ve ever watched as a fan but even back in the day we had scholarships taken away

Last year at this time I thought we were at rock bottom but at least we had a potential change to look forward to

Never in a million years could I have imagined this

15 more minutes brethren.

Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is it that we always have these boneheaded plays on D, yet EVERY TEAM we play rarely does this? I know Clemson had one early, but other than that it’s staggering to see the disparity.

I personally can’t think of a worse season

I am not ancient but I'm getting old that's for sure, and since I came out the coot this is the worst garbage I have ever seen from a Miami team offensively. Defense had it's moments both ways, not the worst we've had, but it's probably some of the worst depth we've had too.

And as I think about that after watching tonight I wonder, how did this team manage to win 5 games?
Thank God for a charmin schedule and the fact that we pulled off 50/50 games against the Virginia schools. This team could have easily been a 3 win team.

Advertisement
Easily the most underachieving team I’ve ever witnessed

The worst season I’ve ever watched as a fan but even back in the day we had scholarships taken away

Last year at this time I thought we were at rock bottom but at least we had a potential change to look forward to

Never in a million years could I have imagined this
Yes. This is much worse than when we were on probation

Advertisement
Let me guess, when Mario stacks this team with talent, we are going to have close games and lose a game or two we have no business winning? Because no matter how bad you tell me the talent is, I can see coaching deficiency when i see it. I am not expecting to go through a season like Ohio State and win most games by double digits. I didn't follow him at Oregon but does that pretty much sum it up?
Everybody assumes it's either/or when it's likely both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back