CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about? What fake tough guy schtick are you talking about? Because he wants to runs the ball he’s a fake tough guy? He’s not out here blowing his top, yelling, cursing in people’s faces and **** like he’s Saban. If something happens he goes up to them and talks to them like men. Way to ******* show you don’t even go to games.

Some of you dudes are softer than this ******* football team.
Some ppl are press conference and highlight watchers my dude. Anyone that can't stomach watching us when we stink don't deserve to talk about it on the board.

If they can't talk in specifics then don't talk at all. Make general statements because they don't watch the games, on TV or in person.

Advertisement
I'm all for clowning the players (I'm bitter at this point), but I'm not going to criticise Mallory for going off in his final game as a Cane.
Man is getting drafted with how well he’s played. He can’t block but neither can Mike Gesicki and he’s one of the best TEs in the NFL.

Advertisement
Please just kick the field goal. We’re not going to score a TD, so at least prevent the shut out.

Forget about this big run. What the **** is Josh GattASS doing?

Garcia was just getting into rhythm on this drive. The guy is ******* ******.

I want to quote myself here.

What in sam **** is josh gattass doing? He just pulled a QB who was starting to find some confidence in his passing game.

The guy is among the worst coaches Ive ever seen.... and I'm not a young man.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back