CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk if y’all have noticed but McLaughlin is good. Idk why he hasn’t been playing.
I haven't noticed (which is a good thing for OLinemen), but I assume they didn't want to ruin him by playing him too early?

Advertisement
Is winning because of a tie breaker less respectable than winning because the team ahead of you caught Covid and had to withdraw from the championship game?
lol I don't know I was just answering the man's post. He said we never won the coastal without a tie breaker ever. He forgot we were ranked #2 in the nation and undefeated and lost the last game on the road to Pitt. 7-1 in the coastal had it locked up weeks ago.

Advertisement
I haven't noticed (which is a good thing for OLinemen), but I assume they didn't want to ruin him by playing him too early?
He’s the LT.

Im legit ****ed that we’ve started Scaife for months and that he’s been the backup.

Advertisement
You can tell this announcer team didn't watch one minute of film on this team. Will Mallory is a solid kid, a hard working guy, but he cannot block. PERIOD. He's a receiving tight end that shouldn't be forced to play inline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back