CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1669517703196.gif

The level on ineptitude from this offense is god-like

I haven’t felt this helpless since 1996

I never in a million years would have expected this level of on-field underperformance after all the (seemingly) positive changes this off-season. I honestly can’t wrap my head around actually being WORSE than last year. It’s a nightmare I never thought possible..

Why does Mario get a pass for putting together this haphazard god awful staff? He was given an unlimited budget and this is what he did with it.
Sometimes a staff doesn't mesh. It's obvious that the offensive staff just isn't worth a ****. Outside of the OL coach(Mirabal is top 10 nationally, I don't know if you jettison him, just because), I'd have no problem with a new OC bringing in EVERYONE else.

Mario is here long term, whether you like it or not. Figure out a way to build a staff that works together.

Advertisement
I have a sliver of hope due to what Mario did at Oregon with his talent. Just gotta pray he goes out and gets some real coaches. We're too simple on defense to have so many breakdowns like this. Offense can't get a first down. This coaching staff looked great on paper at first, but it's been terrible. Even the culture part is terrible. You got gattis who no player has ever liked at any school and a 70 year old DC.

Start. Over. Pray we don't lose recruits.

Advertisement
Why does Mario get a pass for putting together this haphazard god awful staff? He was given an unlimited budget and this is what he did with it.
He does not get a pass. If dude does not make changes this offseason? Not even his recruiting talents as a coach will carry over. Best believe coaches will have more than enough ammo to negative recruit us to the point of decommittments in the near future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back