CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia is 4-8 for 8 yards.... Like for real.... 2 yrds per pass....2.....Yes... I said 2...
This team sucks but the coaches are part to blame too. First drive of game and miami gets inside the 10, gattis doesn't try to run? Terrible play calling. Part of reason DVD got hurt again. I hate Gattis. Also this team has no energy and fight in them either. Not sure what is going on with Mario. Steele isn't much better.

Advertisement
The QB room doesn’t even know what QB to play because their offense is so trash

The fact that Mario hasn’t fired Gattis and Ponce yet gives me 0 confidence he will make the right move this offseason

Advertisement
I need to rewatch the first 20 minutes of The U: Part 1 to remind myself that we were once at these depths. I wouldn’t mind so much if we were trying but just outclassed. This is just a group of individuals who happen to be wearing the same uniform and just wishing the game/season was over.

Advertisement
I've never been this disgusted with a Miami team. Keep in mind, my Senior Walk was the last game in the OB. I never thought I'd be that angry after a game ever again. I'm convinced that the ONLY way Mario saves this program is if he completely overhauls the roster and coaching staff. I'd fire **** near EVERYONE. I mean EVERYONE.
Why does Mario get a pass for putting together this haphazard god awful staff? He was given an unlimited budget and this is what he did with it.

Mario gotta run off-season like the military to weed out the bad guys early
There's nothing to weed out - they've all shown their hand over the last 12 games. We know who the soft, terrible players are - Cristobal does too.

Advertisement
The only good thing about tonight is that there's some dude in Miami that is going to bang Joy Taylor tonight, because you know she's hitting the club. Well, at least it'll be good for that guy.
Looking good tonight. I've been reduced to checking out *** the whole game....again

It’s amazing how many games over the years the Canes just don’t show up. Change coaches and players it’s all the same

Advertisement
I hope Josh Patte rubs his nuts all over Gattis’ face after he gets fired

We have zero NFL players on this roster. We haven't had good players for years. I'd rather have a coach that recruits great players and is not the best game day coach (Butch), than have what we've had for 20 plus years.
Well we have the worst of both worlds right now. Horrid roster paired with a bad game day coach. There is honestly nothing to look forward to with this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back