CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Group of 5?.

Low level hbcu.

I shoulda known Mario was a dumb *** wen he brought with him this Samoan lineman who looks like he couldt tie his shoe and Jonathan Denis from Oregon. These dudes was scrubs there
They were warm bodies because we literally had no-one in that room.

Dear DJ Ivey,

"Please do not reproduce, we don't need you polluting the rest of the human race!"--R. Lee Ermey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, if you believe we’re 2/3 years away from competing then nothing else needs to be said. We’ve waited 20 years, I for sure can wait 2/3 more.
That’s with the caveat that he continues to recruit at a top 5ish level… again that gets harder as the losses pile up.

The least path of resistance here is to adapt your scheme and coaching to the personnel you have and gradually move to what he ideally wants as the recruiting classes pile up.

Frankly we can’t continue putting up 5 win seasons and expect a turnaround.

Advertisement
Group of 5?.

Low level hbcu.

I shoulda known Mario was a dumb *** wen he brought with him this Samoan lineman who looks like he couldt tie his shoe and Jonathan Denis from Oregon. These dudes was scrubs there

It’s so bad. Got to pray Samson and Francis pick Miami and then go and try and get a transfer

Bruh.. You watch this defense get shredded all season by teams like Mtsu and duke and you think its all good?!

Scrub teams run around our team like no one is there.. Lmaooo
We turned the ball over 8 times against Duke! That's not on the defense. The only real bad game was MTSU, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back