CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol so now we’re using the “taking a step back to rebuild” line to excuse the abomination on the field.

It’s simple we’re 2-3 recruiting classes away from having the caliber of players that can execute this type of scheme. Either Mario adapts his offense to his personnel or this is what we’re going to continue to see.

If Mario wants to be stubborn and not adapt we have every right to criticize him. And this is with the assumption that he’ll continue to recruit at a high level… that becomes harder to do as the losses pile up.
Honestly, if you believe we’re 2/3 years away from competing then nothing else needs to be said. We’ve waited 20 years, I for sure can wait 2/3 more.

Advertisement
Does it not bother you that we look poorly coached every week? I wouldn’t mind some first season struggles but show some improvement and don’t be routinely embarrassed

Yes it bothers me clearly I’m venting in tn his thread. But what can steele or gattis do about slow *** Lb. Ivey not being able to make a tackle one on one right there.

QB’s that’s suck. Offense line that’s terrible. Coaching can only do so much. It’s a combination of really bad talent and poor coaching. Most of these kids wouldn’t be starting or playing on any top 25 teams that’s just reality.

I want to see what changes are made in the off season and pray the top kids stick to their commitment and vision Mario is selling. Next year better get 8 wins or then you start questioning Mario. It’s too soon in my opinion

It will be interesting to see who plays hard for 60 minutes tonight.

Advertisement
87-3 outscored at home in 6 qtrs??!?! Wtf??
Terrence Ross Wow GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm so confused as to the collapse this season

yeah a lot of it is on gattis. brown and garcia seem to be some of the most overrated qb's we've ever signed

but even with our talent, we're the 3rd most talented team in the ACC

mario lost the team after MTSU and that's unacceptable
As I've said for years, we get the 4*s that the big programmes don't want - almost always because they've got something wrong with them - so I take those talent rankings with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back