CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can score as much as they want if they just run the ball. Not sure why they would ever pass. The game will be over faster too. Win/win

Advertisement
He loafed on the TD. Bad look
He gave up at the very end which was annoying but the view from behind showed he couldn’t have caught him even though the main broadcast view looked like he could’ve

1669515524646.jpeg

People need to look at the schedule the next 2 seasons. We will be lucky as **** to win 8 games either season. Going to be a brutal first 3 years at minimum.
This scares me because the only shot we have with Mario is if we have elite recruiting classes stacked which gets harder as the losses pile up.

Advertisement
Bless to any of u who chose to attend this game in person.
Beginning of the season I was talking the bride into a little getaway from the cold and coming down, but as the season progressed, it kept looking like more of a nope. I'm having a fine time here in PA sipping 🔔 and angels envy and even got the Christmas lights up today.

Advertisement
7-5? We won 4 of those games 4 points or less. 2 by 1 point.

If Lashlee wasn’t here this team is 3-9 last year.

This team has absolutely sucked. It just doesn’t have Rhett to bail them out.
Lashlee was a solid OC but he's not this elite OC that was scheming up wide open TDs left and right. He ran a simple offense that let the players play instead of think and it worked for the most part

Advertisement
Mario/Gattis lost this team after A&M. We were never going to be great but the scared coaching/Terrible play calling was enough then to completely lose this team. Will talent be enough? No. You need good coaching to compete for Championships. See everyone next year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back