CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 5 games this year. Maybe 8 next year. I have to give him time to get some recruits. All coaches deserve 3 years. He isn’t the first coach to fail in their first season after taking over a **** show.
Does it not bother you that we look poorly coached every week? I wouldn’t mind some first season struggles but show some improvement and don’t be routinely embarrassed

Advertisement
Manny managed to get 7 wins but considering this is a rebuild, sometimes you gotta take a step back before going forward. While Manny’s floor was lower, his ceiling was too.
Lol so now we’re using the “taking a step back to rebuild” line to excuse the abomination on the field.

It’s simple we’re 2-3 recruiting classes away from having the caliber of players that can execute this type of scheme. Either Mario adapts his offense to his personnel or this is what we’re going to continue to see.

If Mario wants to be stubborn and not adapt we have every right to criticize him. And this is with the assumption that he’ll continue to recruit at a high level… that becomes harder to do as the losses pile up.

I dont have to imagine. I have season tickets and went to five games, one of which was the Texas A&M game. I paid my tuition on this one. lol
My sister is a season ticket holder, I can imagine your pain. I live in New Jersey so I can’t go to games with regularity. But would I to see this garbage? ***** no.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that people on another thread said that John Campbell is just meh but now he’s not in and it’s 3x worse.

Quick question guy, is Campbell still meh?
Lol. It does not matter who said what. Our team sucks. And our oline is a big reason why. They getting their crap pushed back on every play.

I just keep hoping that somehow these recruits will stay on board after another circus show they are witnessing

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that people on another thread said that John Campbell is just meh but now he’s not in and it’s 3x worse.

Quick question guy, is Campbell still meh?
He can be meh while still being the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back