CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
First down!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
We’ve done better 2 other times…**** for brains.

How about you learn a little bit about football instead of running your **** sucker about a guy who’s constantly been put up against a wall the entire year.
Cool .. glad you think the defense isnt a problem and its only the offense..
And I've coached football on the college level (lower level for sure), but I'm sure I'm not as knoknowledgable as you .. peace and love bro. We are all Cane fans here

Advertisement
Even if we had Lincoln Riley as our OC, I am having a hard time seeing the overall team product be that much better next season. I pray I’m wrong obviously, but man ….
Bruh he would scheme to what they do best. Gattis has no imagination whatsoever. Pitt, Duke, MTSU, etc. Same way we went from Enos, to Lashlee, it should be able to happen. Otherwise it’s on the coaches only.

Advertisement
And who's that ******* with the handlebar mustache that I see walking up and down the sideline all the time. F him too. Looks like he should be in the local carnival strong man competition .
your S & C coach. MC gets hot and the guy's job is to physically control him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC is about to be in the playoff coming out of the same situation as us. That’s frustrating.
They took 19 players from the portal last year including the best QB in the country though. No one wants to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back