CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall wanted Mario Cristobal well yall got him.

I was a kid when probation hit us...this is the worst coached team I've seen at Um and it's pretty easily. Even the worst of Randy teams ...Goldens teams I had something to be excited about or a few players or some progress....it's been NOTHING the whole year...NOTHING.

All that send everyone to the portal flipping team **** is dead to me because wo actually gonna put their 1 szn in the hands of this mess unless their coming from fcs level or some middling group of 5 team.
To be fair, FCS and middling group of 5 teams have better players than some of our “key starters”.

I’m not even trying to trash anyone on the roster but we got starting safeties who can only tackle by throwing a shoulder, starting RBs who are guaranteed to fumble once a game, Starting TEs who can’t block and won’t try to, a 3rd string OL, Corners who can’t cover…..

I mean the coaching is def not up to par rn but let’s not act like a roster overhaul can’t help things

How does anyone still support Mario after being routinely embarrassed this season? He is so clearly unqualified, we will never win with this guy
Your point is inarguable as to performance. Who’s paying a $72 million buyout or whatever they could negotiate???

Advertisement
How does anyone still support Mario after beiroutinely embarrassed this season? He is so clearly unqualified, we will never win with this guy

Won 5 games this year. Maybe 8 next year. I have to give him time to get some recruits. All coaches deserve 3 years. He isn’t the first coach to fail in their first season after taking over a **** show.

Advertisement
Yall wanted Mario Cristobal well yall got him.

I was a kid when probation hit us...this is the worst coached team I've seen at Um and it's pretty easily. Even the worst of Randy teams ...Goldens teams I had something to be excited about or a few players or some progress....it's been NOTHING the whole year...NOTHING.

All that send everyone to the portal flipping team **** is dead to me because wo actually gonna put their 1 szn in the hands of this mess unless their coming from fcs level or some middling group of 5 team.
Hey, but Wario got his dream job. That’s all that matters to Ruiz, Wario, the BoT and Admin. Nepotism killed the U!

I’m actually surprised Mario hasn’t had Ponce take a stab at the playcalling. Even if it wasn’t reported…

Advertisement
Looking at the scoreboard only, are they even f’ing competitive? No excuse for this nonsense, kidding yourself if you think it’s a “Mario has to get his guys” situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back