CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And who's that ******* with the handlebar mustache that I see walking up and down the sideline all the time. F him too. Looks like he should be in the local carnival strong man competition .
Or singing “Sweet Adeline“ with 3 other guys in striped jackets and straw hats

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players are not NC worthy but they’re not 5-7 bad. With an above average coaching staff this team would be an 8/9 win team. Manny was below average and he managed to get 7 wins. This coaching staff is horrendous.
I have no doubt this team would at least look somewhat better with Lashlee at OC.

And who's that ******* with the handlebar mustache that I see walking up and down the sideline all the time. F him too. Looks like he should be in the local carnival strong man competition .
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's Rollie Fingers

Just a reminder, Mario will get minimum 5-6 years before UM thinks to fire him. He's our Scott Frost / Jim Harbaugh. Time will tell how it plays out

Advertisement
I really hope someone tells Mario not to make an azzz out himself hiring a new OC with some long drawn out process because he literally hired the WORST dude in the country

Could have hired a HS OC and done better

4th time this year I have either not watched or had it off before halftime, that's probably more than the last 35 yrs combined.
Just to horrible to watch.

Advertisement
no amount of portal or hs recruits can change next season enough for it to be a great year

might be a better year like 8 wins but we're at least 2-3 years out and that f'n sucks with how much $$ miami spent

Robert knowles was a better safety than james williams

Not Kidding Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats
Why he should be moved to OLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back