CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol at the dummies still blaming the roster with this trash, amateur hour coaching.

Where is the effort from the **** staff? Mario has looked like a lost fool all season with no emotion and sure as **** no clue what to do. But yeah, keep blaming the players when the staff is failing them.
Guys are definitely playing hard out there

Advertisement
Scary thing is if Mario has lost the team. All these kids are hitting the portal, no one comes here and things completely implode. This might be the tip of the iceberg into oblivion.
That’s the nightmare scenario. All the quarterbacks, wide receivers, running backs, and tight ends transfer. We become SMU circa 1989

we're going to lose a lot of our good players to the portal as well. can't blame them if they can't see the vision and don't want to stick around

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rique, if an NFL team tells you that they want you to be an FS you say “yes sir”.

I‘m sorry we weren’t good enough to have you start there instead of CB.

Advertisement
I really want to like TS and he's one of our better players but an NFL guy makes that play. Cmon man

You can look at Garcia and tell he's mentally checked out. You can see it. Dude has the look of a guy that is completely out of it. I haven't looked that out of it since my wisdom teeth were pulled, and this dude looks like this on national TV.
Play matocha

This staff is literally ruining our promising QBs. Give the kid a chance why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back