CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing we need when we are struggling at QB are officials that should be officiating faqqit soccer games. How the fvck do you stop a ball carrier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can Garcia throw to someone on his own team? Dude has no pocket awareness and has some of the most egregious picks I've ever seen. Choosing between Garcia and Brown is like choosing between a **** sandwich and a used tampon.

Other than duke, he’s played quite well in terms of INTs

Advertisement
I don’t understand how anyone can watch 12 games of this team and have any hope with Mario at the helm. I’ve never seen so many players regress and a team as a whole play so horribly week after week.
I’m very doubtful Mario’s the guy but he will get his chance to make changes after the abomination of a season he produced.

How he handles this off-season will tell us a lot about the coach that Mario will be here. Will he have some introspect and adapt his way of thinking or will he be hard headed and keep failing? We’ll see what he does to begin with coaching changes needed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are these announcers really crying over that TD call? You can't see where his legs are - I'm going to die on a hill that his knee was down. Bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back