CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A reverse to Frank Ladson

Fuq you Gattis

How does Mario allow this?

Seeing as this the final game of the season, I'm making a pledge not to criticize Cristobal anymore. I'm not angry, I just feel sorry for him now because I think he honestly doesn't understand how to adapt his scheme to the players he has on the roster. There may not be another coach who has "needed his own players" more than Mario. I look forward to seeing what he can do in years 3 and 4.
Think your 100% right. Mario is another insanely "Stubborn" coach in a long line of UM stubborn coaches. Its his way or the highway. He only knows how to win one way. UM misery

Advertisement
Agreed, I'm not using my eyes and watching dozens and dozens of awful football players in orange.

I'm hoping Daddy Cristobal notices me white knighting him on a message board. :rolleyes:
No what you’re watching is a team average under 20 points per game with the same personnel that averaged 34 last season. Oh gee I wonder what changed!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea as a matter of fact you can coach that. The fact fumbles and false starts are occurring shows that the coaching is not connecting with the players.

And quite frankly if you think that false starts and fumbles are what’s driving the ineptitude on the offense then you’re not watching the games.
They’re BOTH bad. Coaching and players.

We’ve got 3rd string OLmen in… that’s not coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back