CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's a change that they made in college football this season and I hate it. They no longer allow the scrum to continue until the runner in down.

Advertisement
Mario:

if we hold them to a field goal maybe we get hit by an asteroid and win?

Advertisement
8 million dollars and I would hire competent coordinators and get the **** out of the way! The Neanderthal can’t stand not interfering with a sound game plan. Dumb *** fraudulent MFer! Stealing money

Kudos to Cisco for keeping his cool during all this. While idiots like Markeith and James Williams would have been wagging their fingers and pushing guys.

Advertisement
You better break out the checkbook for Guidry.
Lsu is gonna come in with the booster Gulfstream to pick him up.
Dude has to be ****ed that he has 3 losses on his resume that he absolutely does not deserve cause his defense played lights out

Advertisement
this team has zero confidence in 9

play 17

at least we will look like we're trying

What could have been.
lane kiffin fau football GIF
We saw what happened with Auburn. Dude played his current boss for more money. I don’t know if he comes to Miami.

I want to beat several of you to death with a cricket bat.

Get the **** over a **** that was never, ever coming here. Jesus Christ.

You're right, we hand a lifetime contract to a guy who gets Miami and what this job is. He fits right in with the last 20 years.

any jimmy grahams on the basketball team want to play football? Tight ends are needed at the university of Miami. dont even need to know how to play. just stand there and pretend to block and run real slow two yards down field and catch a ball once every 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back