CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario really made this a tough situation. Nobody wants to see Tyler back on the field next week, but does anybody really want to see an unexperienced emory on the road against a top 4 team.

Second half reps should have gone to either Williams or brown. And I’m not expecting him to just throw them into the fire next week barring some injury that they’ll say tvd was playing with

Advertisement
game is all on 9. team goes as the qb goes. this team is lucky this isnt a five game losing streak. easily could have been

ZomboMeme 9675.jpg

Advertisement
So fsu game a noon game or mid afternoon? Or does ESPN put it on primetime because everyone love seeing miami blown out on primetime
I hope not prime time. Schedule it as early as possible. Better yet, don't broadcast it. I don't want my friends seeing it.

Advertisement
6 points!!

If anyone can defend TVD anymore.

If anyone that doesn’t see Dawson is a problem.

I don’t know what you are watching. You are a lost soul.

Tvd has a million issues

Dawson might be a problem

But this is Mario's offense.
Looks exactly like last year.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he started interfering with the offense as the year progressed.

Advertisement
Well

I love the kid TVD as a player but he has regressed so much you have to sit him at this point and hand the reigns over to Emory. I can't even pinpoint what has went wrong with TVD...I can't understand what's happened with him...GT game shouldn't have snapped his confidence this bad. I just don't understand it

But if you cannot trust him to pass you have to sit him for the betterment of the team

With Van Dyke we could easily lose the rest of the games-

FSU looming will get ugly real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back