CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is one of these old school stubborn dip****s that actually enjoys doing things the hard way

He thinks it shows how tough he is
YUP. THIS 100%. Once I saw that, I already knew what it was, he even wears his coaches down. Its commendable but dam

Advertisement
My God they have no faith in TVD at all. 3rd in 8 at the opposing 30 and we run the freaking ball for the 7th straight time. A Good OC takes a shot on 1st or 2nd down after running it down their throats but I guess they are to scared TVD will turn it over. You can't beat good teams with this brand of football.

I can't even get mad anymore. We sold our souls for those 5 natty's apparently. We're 6-8 win U and that's not changing anytime soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro it’s getting sad now! They ran the ball on 3rd &7 with no intent on going for it on 4th down! They really don’t trust Tyler & won’t bench him so they’re really hurting the team & waisting a great Defensive effort tonight

Would they let emory throw though? They didn't for 3.5 quarters a lot of this blame needs to also go on the coaches who are coaching scared as can be like Miami has some huge thing to play for...
People actually think the score would be different

This is getting hard to watch. Clearly the identity of the offense has changed from how we started the first couple games. We're right back into this ultra conservative bs. Looking like Mario stepped in and took over the offense.
Dude. Tvd socks. Run it every ******* play

Advertisement
Mario cristobal is truly a terrible coach who insists on an awful scheme that only iowa would cream their pants over. Dawson is a lost child in positive territory too

Advertisement
FIRE MARION HE PLAYS TO LOSE EVERY GAME. THE GUY IS NOT A WINNER AT ALL BUT A COMPLETE LOSER! SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR IT BUT HE REMINDS ME OF TONY SPARANO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back