CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only argument you can make for TVD starting the 2nd half is because FSU is next week and we might have a better shot at him catching fire like he did against Texas A&M which is at best like 10% then you do with Emory pulling off a win. If you decide to roll with Emory or Jaccuri then you need to fully accept the rest of the way isn't about winning it's about development.
Catching fire? Lol have you watched this ******* the last 4 games? He’s got scrambled eggs for brains.

Advertisement
Playcalling has been better. Good amount of RPO that TVD is usually good with. But still no creativity at all. No touches for B Smith or CJ. And 1 trick play in 8.5 games? Cmon, draw something up

Again, how are we going to execute some crazy trick play when we can't spot open receivers on the most basic plays?

Advertisement
Live look yet again at Mario

This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

Yet another game where you could tell after the first drive that TVD didn't have it. He is completely shook and as we know, he CANNOT RECOVER. I will eat a shoe if he comes back and throws multiple touchdowns with no more picks. This feels similar to the Raiders situation. Jimmy G is the established veteran who has had some moments but everyone knows he's a turnover machine and while Aidan O'Connell is not some 1st round star waiting in the wings, the team is so demoralized that even an average back-up would be better.

The only thing that worries me is that NC State has been really aggressive which could be a nightmare for Emory.

Advertisement
Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do

I dont share that opinion. Emory has a bit of a noodle arm but he saw the field in that Clemson game far better than TVD ever has.

Again, Williams should've been given the UVA game. Im so ******* ****ed that they trotted a hobbling TVD out there.

Playcalling has been better. Good amount of RPO that TVD is usually good with. But still no creativity at all. No touches for B Smith or CJ. And 1 trick play in 8.5 games? Cmon, draw something up
there has been things open down field, they've even shown colbie running free on replay

just because the throw wasn't made doesn't mean it wasn't "drawn up"

Keeping him in makes me think it’s not about winning or development.
I just don't think they believe Emory is ready or they havent done a good enough job at getting him ready.

Last edited:
Advertisement
HC don’t expect a guy that has played college ball for 4years to make these type of mistakes. TVD is mentally soft and not a dog. He’s an emotionless QB. And that doesn’t work in today’s football

Advertisement
this kid has brain fog or long covid or bacterial meningitis I donno but his brain is ****ed up and he is not getting better. Gotta bench him.

I already agreed TVD is toxic but We cant blame Gattis this year, This is on Mario.. He inherited a NFL projected QB and previous OC was able to build an O with him, right now we have 2 years of Mario and its all been bad.. I accept TVD is major part of blame, question is will you give Mario ANY?!
Again, dude is throwing 2+ INTs EVERY SINGLE WEEK. That isn't scheme, that's a guy that has no idea what he is doing. You act like Lash had TVD playing like that for multiple years. He played like that for 6 games in a season that was basically a throw away, due to Diaz being on the way out. TVD regressed back to the guy he was when he first stepped on the field late in that Alabama game. He is likely what he's always been, marginal with a pop of productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back