CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lee was having an animated conversation with Van Loser and Dawson. Get this entire team in their faces and not just our center.

Advertisement
dude lashlee was average. he had no run game.
TVD is the problem.
Dude, you’re the biggest slurper on this board. Lashlee had no OLine and yet would scheme open huge plays each week

He is a QB. Not a wildcat
I ******* know man you got the point. If they don’t want him to throw the ball as many say, and as witnessed by the fact that he hasn’t gotten any burn, effectively running as a wildcat quarterback.

Advertisement
Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do

So you’re saying this staff has committed complete malpractice in recruiting and developing the QB room?

Advertisement
TVD is done mentally and shouldn't play another snap at UM. Put in Emory Williams, he is more accurate and mentally alert / aggressive. TVD is scared and locks onto receivers every snap. Horrible. Williams with some plays for Jacurri. Get the better athletes on the field.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back