CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
True story - I was asked to coach a local HS team during 7v7 season. After 2 practices I felt the JV QB was better than the varsity qb. But since I was helping the HS coach, initially I didn’t rock the boat.

A few games in, I made the switch and the varsity qb and his dad quit on the spot. But we ended up doing much better.

That fall, the idiot HS coach went back to the old varsity starter. And they won only a handful of games.

Next year the JV kid finally got his chance and he parlayed that into a p2 scholarship offer where he’s currently starting.

Point of the story. Some coaches either have “it” to make the hard decisions or don’t.

Dawson is well on his way to proving he doesn’t have it if he doesn’t make the change that is so obvious to make.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big decision for Mario coming up here. If you bench TVD there is no way you play him the rest of the season.

But If we put Emory in, I don't see how Dawson is going to do much beyond just run the ball in the 2nd half...
No way you start Emory next week. TVD should start. I dont care if he gets the **** knocked out of him. Or put JB in a run the wildcat the whole game

He shouldn't be in the game then.
Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back