Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Guys come on.

Clem stopped playing and got sloppy. Trying a 59 yard Fg? They had 3 sloppy turnovers in a row. If they wanted they could havw win 49-3.

Give the defense all the credit for playing hard and trying to cause Turnovers. Im proud of them.

Gattis is either slow himself and cant process plays faster, or he is purposely being stubborn. I really dislike his style
Do you we have a hurry-up or quick pace offense? Seems like we snap at 3 seconds left every play.

It Really is hard to believe how much we under utilize Restrepo.....criminal actually...

JC

Advertisement
It absolutely blows my mind that we still do that check with me **** every play. You would think after it didn't work the first month of the season we would have scrapped it but nah they just keep doing it and it keeps ******* up our rhythm.
Even the commentators mentioned it messing up our rhythm. Also Gattis is brain-dead so checking with him is actually a disadvantage.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any other solid team would have beaten Clemson tonight. We just don’t have it right now. I could See Clemson and Bama over the last two years been declining slowly.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back