Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in reading what you say I wrote last year. So feel free to re-post if you find it. As I said, I've said dumb things. After about game 4 of this season I said Cristobal's offense was from the stone age, you said there was nothing wrong with it and used Herbert's numbers to prove it. You made me rethink my position and convinced me with your argument. I'm on your side.

It’s been posted in the original QP, & if u’re going to quote me, quote me accurately. This is what I said:

Advertisement
And? So was Kaaya.
Kayaa was a camp qb that had a lot of good coaching at playing the position and we knew he was far along as a passer. This guy was always a developmental guy that wasn’t expected to play for a couple years and we threw him in the fire. Let the next OC and qb coach work with him before we judge him. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

we arent going to get any points here when we shouldve had a scoop and score.

Unfortunately no one on our team knows the rules to the game they are playing

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is where Brown could be a weapon in RedZone and you put in the turnover machine that also can’t throw????

Advertisement
One of my high school girlfriend’s mom was a nurse in old folks home. She said she regularly walked in old folks in really sorry shape *******. The dread of seeing that horror every time you open a door is the way I feel every time our offense steps on the field.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back