Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk why anyone would have been caught in the sauce when dude had like 3 completions greater than 5 yards…lol he can run and looks great doing it. That’s it
People are desperate man. Go take a look , I actually had a back in forth with multiple people arguing to hand it over to him.

iv never seen on OC capitalize o\n TWO STRAIGHT TOs by going 3 and out and then a safety.....

it's okay though Gattis will be packing his bags directly after the Pitt game.

OR just send him packing tonight?
Oh no the plays were there. Jacurri fugged it up.

I guess you missed the 3 open WRs on the safety including Skinner being open by 50 miles.

24 looks like he’s really turned a corner. He’s filling the sheet up
He’s been a stud from day 1. His only mistakes, which admittedly weren’t small, at least came from aggression and confidence.

Can only say that for half a dozen guys on this roster.

Advertisement
I posted in the game thread last week he’s nowhere near ready , people were caught up in the sauce. I was told the keys needed handed over 🤷‍♀️
We just have a lot of clueless fans in here. He struggled as a passer last week as well he was just able to use his legs against a bad defense, he's not fast enough to do that against Clemson so it forces him to be an actual QB and he's being exposed.

Advertisement
All star QB in California, Georgia, and decent in the spring game.

Shellshocked by the situation the last couple games, but you don’t kill a player for that. Robert Knowles sucked for much longer than Garcia, and ultimately developed quite well.
If Garcia is the future and you agree we don’t want him shellshocked as that can ruin his development, then why would want you want him in this game right now? Walk in down 3 scores against Clemson DL with our backup OL?

Advertisement
We actually lost last off-season but didn’t know it at the time… or weren’t allowed to question the king

He’s shook. Second ever start as a true freshman, on the road, against a much better team. DL in his face all game.
I would be okay with a few mistakes, but holy crap, how many dudes are you going to miss that are wide open. The Restrepo pass was just the beginning of what’s been a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back