Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
idk i'll try to see the play again and see if it was so bad. If he needs to celebrate after winning his one on one matchup while the team is getting bttfcked to stay excited and keep the fighting spirit up idc and he should do what it takes.

Rather see him fired up than giving up
That’s the point, he didn’t win his one on one matchup. The ball was overthrown and uncatchable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why should he be worried about field position? He can just stack the box and our OC refuses to come up with a play that can take advantage of their agressiveness.
I thought I was just being dramatic when I complained all week that Gattis would continuously run at their strength without adjusting. But no.

**** we're probably getting another run up the middle coming out of the review. Its been 3 plays. So he's due.

That looked like targeting to me.

This team needs to take it personally when someone smacks their QB though. Someone on GT did it last week too. I want to see them get fired up and fight for the QB
For a time out call run up the middel

Advertisement
Hes like #100 on the list of bad teams on this team

This
He is also going up against a 1st rounder at DE lol. He isn’t an LT, but he is the best option we have after Zion. He has had a few rough moments this season, but all things considered, I agree. He is WAY down on the list of issues.

Advertisement
Oh the option? Lol

Thats why I didn’t know what they were talking about lol.

Wtf did they want him to do in that situation?

Have no clue....they literally had 2 free defensive players on him...

i mean imma be real...#20 Wiggins or wtf his name is is one of the worst cbs ive watched this year.....worst than everything we have.....

We havent even thrown at him until a play ago.

those 3 players they had more players in the box than we had to block...because they have no respect for the pass with Brown...yet folks want to blame Knighton theres exctly nothing he could do in those 2 running plays different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back