Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Look I wont keep raining on your false hope, but since you've been watching so much bad football you no longer remember what "great" football looks like allow me to remind you.

56 has had ONE impact game his whole career here. He makes a play then disappears for whole parts of the SEASON, but because he blew up a couple plays he's great? My dude let me remind you this is a school that put out sapp, wilfork, kennedy, etc.

None of the guys you named are even close to that level. I like Kam, but he's had one impact game against the worst team in power 5. He's also blown tons of coverages. Again, this is a school that produced reed, taylor.

Bissainthe isnt even as good as Spence and he was a third round backer....

You don't know what great means my guy... you are just soothing yourself
Look I wont keep raining on your false hope, but since you've been watching so much bad football you no longer remember what "great" football looks like allow me to remind you.

56 has had ONE impact game his whole career here. He makes a play then disappears for whole parts of the SEASON, but because he blew up a couple plays he's great? My dude let me remind you this is a school that put out sapp, wilfork, kennedy, etc.

None of the guys you named are even close to that level. I like Kam, but he's had one impact game against the worst team in power 5. He's also blown tons of coverages. Again, this is a school that produced reed, taylor.

Bissainthe isnt even as good as Spence and he was a third round backer....

You don't know what great means my guy... you are just soothing yourself
Lol. I’m not comparing kids to hall of famers whose story is already written just yet. But let’s give SOME of these kids a chance.

Ed reed had 4 INTs going into his Junior year. Kam leads the country in turnovers with 6 this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back