Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Should we begin to consider that there’s something wrong with the coaching staff?
There definitely is, we don't have a lot of talent but we're even worse then what we should be. Coaching is just as bad as the lack of talent. Mario just isn't a good HC, he's been out coached in every game this season outside maybe Virginia and GT who are two of the worst teams in the ACC.

Who said a ten year rebuild? Some people just can’t wrap their head around how bad this situation is. I hear the stories of these players and it’s mind blowing how rotten this thing is and how much a lot of them don’t care. Then mix in the staff issues.
Are these stories over the past few weeks? Or are you going back to the off-season? We were too 15 pre-season…. You’re saying those in the building knew?

college gameday sport GIF

Hurricanes Football Breakdown GIF by Miami Hurricanes

doritos GIF by Scott Gelber

No?? Maybe I am wrong but it’s **** close
So far, Manny looks like Vince Lombardi compared to this cast of characters.

Advertisement
Jacurri just getting his feet wet in this type of environment he’ll shake it off. He’s throwing good balls just needs to ease up a little. The throw to Restrepo if he was taller than 5’6 he would’ve caught.
Inspector gadget wouldnt have caught that ball

It isnt just that...DABO loves RUNNING UP THE SCORE on us. Maybe because he played at Bama or whatever but dude enjoys that sh*t
Probably because we're one of the few teams that competes with them on recruits by nature of our brand and location. Stomping us is great for their recruiting in that it hurts ours so much

He doesn't run the score up as much on other teams

In my best DannyBoyCane voice...

At no point did I ever try to convince anyone that Jacuzzi Brown was a P5 QB. AT NO POINT.
He's not even been given the opportunity to show he's a P5 QB today.

I think his accuracy is way off, but he's already shown that he's a plus P5 athlete, especially for the position. We haven't run him once though. Baffling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There definitely is, we don't have a lot of talent but we're even worse then what we should be. Coaching is just as bad as the lack of talent. Mario just isn't a good HC, he's been out coached in every game this season outside maybe Virginia and GT who are two of the worst teams in the ACC.
There were coaches in the UVA game?

Advertisement
This game, are you high bro this is a blowout.
No, I was simply responding to your comment. Do you remember what the comment was? You said Mario has more blowouts this year than Diaz had last year. And I'm saying that the difference in blowouts is pretty close. Diaz got blown out twice and now Mario has three (including Clemson). It's not that much of a difference. But I know emotions are running high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back