Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Game after game. This is why I said mid season, the entire staff needed to be gutted. We know Mario is going nowhere, but he should be forced to fire the entire staff.
Exactly. The HC hired too many guys on his own. Ponce needs to go. Mario needs to prove homeboys aren't safe.

Advertisement
Can you start a poll on that.
Man this sucks.... I knew Jaccuri wasn't as good as the fans were talking in here but I didn't think he was this bad. Pretty much the story of this season. I thought the offense would have growing pains this season and they were so much worse then I thought. I thought the defense would be improved this season and their so much worse then I thought

8 yards of offense in the half lol. at this point not sure why you waste any more time. just fire gattis after the game and be done with it

Advertisement
Look man... I know yall need to tell yourselves "it's the players" because you know you're stuck with Mikimbin for a decade

This is THE worst coaching job since Miami became Miami. Of all the clowns that have come through here since Butch, this jackhole stands alone in his incompetence.

I have never watched a season where you cant point to a single thing that gives you hope for the future. This team is dog**** on both sides of the ball. EVERY player looks less than mediocre. How the **** you turn 85 scholarship players into unplayable mannequins in 11 games.

"it's the players".... if its all 85 of them it aint the players man
Recruiting doesn’t give you hope to the future?

Also, it’s not ALL the players.

56 is great, 24 is great, 90, 6, 31. That’s just defense and there’s plenty of hope.

Advertisement
Defense given up 17 and has room to be a lot better.

An average offense and this game is actually in question with us receiving in the 2nd half.

This thing needs blown up immediately . The last couple years we’ve had kids telling hs recruits and portal recruits not to come because they don’t want to lose their jobs. On top of that they quit and some don’t even want to play in games. It’s as entitled , soft , toxic , spoiled bunch of players I’ve ever seen. There’s only a handful of them that care about the guy next to them or the logo. It’s so sad.

Including the ENTIRE STAFF outside of Wario which we know is staying. But he should NOT be allowed to keep anyone from this staff period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back