Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's he meant to say?

"Look, we all know these players are **** and we're literally waiting out the season to replace 75% of the roster".
I’m not made at his saying (even though I think it’s stupid). I’m confused as to what this team actually works on. It’s hard to practice 4-5 days a week and get worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The defense is basically telling DJ, “run you idiot, we are opening it up for you.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone in this era of football ever heard of spying the qb? Or is that not done anymore as well??

We have 6 healthy OL. We have three LB’s. Our first round QB has been dealing with injury/confidence issues all year.

Gattis is incompetent and we need to make staff changes, but this is a terrible team and roster. Not to mention 4 out of 5 of our losses this year are because our guys couldn’t catch a ball, not fumble, or not cause a stupid penalty when we needed them. At multiple points against A&M, MTSU, UNC, and Duke, if our guys just made average football plays (catch a wide open pass, don’t fumble, don’t muff a pint, don’t throw a pic, etc), we win those games.

Do you think the teams we played had zero injuries? This was a momentum year and the coaching staff took every ounce of momentum we had this schedule was the easiest in the history of the program point blank and like i said vegas usually knows a thing or 2 we have under performed in historical fashion against the spread, the coaching errors that wasted timeouts the preparation has been at and all time low for this program and that is saying alot after manng diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back